The Schaumburg Watch Gnomonik GT ONE is based on the ancient principle of the sundial: one line is enough to indicate the time and a modern date display substitutes the tally chart of the cave dweller. The brushed dial in Tachymeter design makes this unique watch particularly charming. For exact readability the case has an impressive size of 46mm. With its combination of straightforward design and sportiness this unique chronometer is an individual statement for every customer. The elaborate case is available in steel or with a black PVC-coating and is equipped with the screwed band attachments with socket screws. Even a non-expert can easily change the strap without scratching the case. Also delivered is a very extraordinary high tech-leather-strap in a-jour racing design with red coloured seam.
The Gnomonic GT One is equipped with a solid mechanical movement with automatic winding mechanism produced in Switzerland. This model is installed with the Schaumburg Watch Calibre SW20 (Schaumburg Watch 20) which is based on the approved ETA 2842 and furnished with a skeleton rotor.
– case: steel, diameter 45 mm, height 12 mm, 5atm, sapphire glass
– Movement: SW 20ac chronometer, Swiss made, automatic, skeletonized rotor
– Functions: hour, minute, second, date
– Band: 24mm, high tech synthetic, folding clasp
– Watch case: genuine leather
– Available chronometer and base
– GT ONE 1 Base version: 850.00 Euros
– GT ONE 1 Chronometer: 1,250.00 Euros
– GT ONE 2 PVD Base version: 950.00 Euros
– GT ONE 2 PVD Chronometer: 1,350.00 Euros